Friday, May 9, 2008

5SF- Edition 7

FIVE SENSE FRIDAY


TASTING-


Natures Valley Fruit & Nut Bars





SMELLING-


Bath & Body Works

Warm Vanilla Sugar Wallflower



FEELING-


Tired and Achey...

the last two days we have been cleaning a subdivision

in preparation for Open Houses this weekend.

It's a good feeling to work hard all day,

but I kinda wish I was where I was last weekend....

********

I took a much needed break to spend some time with girlfriends in Vegas.
We stayed off the crazy strip in a paradise oasis- J.W. Marriot. It took some schedule juggling and money saving, but was well worth it.

I’m still nursing and I so appreciated their patience with me pumping in bathroom stalls and elsewhere. I was told that I’m a good driver, good dancer, and that I have great cleavage- which is so refreshing to hear after you spend day after day with kids who have no tolerance for your driving, dancing, or mommy parts. I just read back that sentence and realized that it could have been interpreted many inappropriate ways. I would like to set the record straight that there was no scandalous activity during this vacation- we kept it clean and uplifting.

I didn’t bring a camera because I knew Kate, who is a professional, would have us covered.
To see our trip unfold in picture form go here.





SEEING-

Mary Cassatt

My all time favorite artist for Mothers with children









HEARING-

Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing

by the BYU Combined Choruses

I can't listen to this without getting chills or crying.





3 comments:

onesilentwinter said...

Sara, Love the outfit! Those paintings are beautiful....
Have a great weekend Sara, you should make the "love bars" so easy in 10 minutes from marthawrites.blogspot.com so good! NO_WAIT it is mothers day weekend you should not make a thing!!!!

Team Laws said...

Nice Blog.

I am doing a project in response to Pres HB Eyring's talk in Oct 07 General Conf. I invite you to participate! (participate link)
http://comingtochrist.blogspot.com/
Thanks
PD Laws
Pensacola, FL

Sami Volcansek said...

I totally have the picture of the little girl sitting on the bed with the mom in my room. I saw the original at Huntington Library in Southern Cali. If you go out there (since Rachel is there now!) you totally have to go to this place. YOU WOULD FREAK OUT!!! It is all these beautiful old buildings with museum stuff scattered all over the most beautiful grounds you have ever seen. And lots of fun stuff for the kids to look at/play with; their own gardens with animal topiaries, carnivorous plants, and lots of weird plants for kids to be interested in(I'm not gonna lie, I was too!) I wish I could have stayed for a whole day! Anyway, that is my random tangent for the day!