Saturday, April 26, 2008

FIVE SENSE FRIDAY

TASTING-

Nutella on toast


SMELLING-

Oilily Papillon Perfume

purchased at Anthropologie

reminds me of something I would have worn

in Junior High



FEELING-

Homemade Purple Play Dough

1 cup water

1 Tbs. Vegetable Oil

1/2 cup Salt

1 Tbs. Cream of Tarter

1 cup Flour

Food Coloring

Combine water, oil, salt, cream of tarter
and food coloring in a sauce pan.
Heat until warm.
Then, remove from heat and add flour.
Stir, then knead until smooth.
Store in zip-lock bag.


SEEING-

Alfalfa Sprouts


HEARING-

Earth Wind and Fire

I AM album

2 comments:

onesilentwinter said...

Nutella let me tell you the ways! Sara I was so excited to see the Sprouts !!!!! I have been making Chocolate Love bars that martawrites.blogspot.com posted delicious so fast( minutes) easy and makes a whole bunch. Have a fab weekend!

lawdy said...

Yes! I received the package and I love everything! Thank you so much! The stain glass pict's are so cute. I haven't yet figured out where to put the birdies. I was thinking I need a few branches in a vase to put them on--any other tips on where to put them?
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!