Friday, April 11, 2008

FIVE SENSE FRIDAY
**********************************************************
TASTING--
LEMON YOGURT PIE.....
but I need a debate settled.
Chris insists that you just put it in the fridge to chill,
and I insist that yogurt pie is always eaten frozen.
What is your opinion?
**********
Nana's Yogurt Pie Recipe-
mix together...
2 lemon yoplait yogurts
1 container cool-whip
juice and zest from 1 small lemon
pour into a graham cracker crust
let set 2-3 hours
***********

SMELLING--
LOVELY PERFUME
Sarah Jessica Parker

FEELING--
TIRED, ITCHY, STUFFY, WHEEZY, SNEEZY
(GRUMPY & BASHFUL)
My allergies are worse than ever for some reason-
even the caffeine and allergy pills aren't improving matters.
A shocking development is my switch from Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi.


SEEING--

DESIGN WITHIN REACH CATALOG

HEARING--

EMILIE SIMON

she pulls flowers out of her arm,

so if the sight of this makes you uneasy, don't watch.

It's not creepy, just a little different,

but trust me, it's worth it.

(discovered through Cassandra Barney on youtube)

Desert & Dame de Lotus



8 comments:

onesilentwinter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onesilentwinter said...

I love Emelie Simon her videos are beautiful. I am so glad to hear that you made a switch from Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi, I am not a fan of the company..I convinced my husband and friends to do the same..I love your Five sense Friday BEAUCOUP!!! have a lovely weekend!

Jennifer said...

Definatly frozen!

Holly said...

I'm sorry I totally can't settle that debate... typically I would say frozen for sure, but my teeth have been buggin' as of late and so I might have to agree with Chris just for my teeth's sake!
But I really wanted to Welcome you world of Diet Pepsi. I was a Diet Coke Lifer till 3 years ago when I made the switch, and now there is no going back! Diet Pepsi is sooooooooo much better.
Holly

Sunshine Promises said...

My most wonderful Sara,

I just found your blog blog-hopping (isn't it fun?) and feel so blessed to get in touch with you after so many years. Even though our paths crossed for but an instant, your sweet spirit so touched mine and you will be dear to me forever.

Please give me an update on your life!

Sara said...

Who are you Wilkinson Fam...I couldn't find a blog link?

Michelle said...

Sorry, Sara I just have to disagree. Those flowers were creepy.

Sara said...

Okay, so maybe they are a little creepy...but cool creepy. It's also good to know that there are so many others who share my new fondness for pepsi...I thought I was alone in a world of cokesters:)