Sunday, January 6, 2008

This is a "12 days until Christmas" countdown that our talented friend Jennifer made for us. Each object is a symbol of Christmas, and there was a neat summary that the kids would read before hanging up the next day. She even made the barnwood frame.

This is another advent calendar I made with my mother in law when we were first married.


Nana and Pa brought this back from Germany a couple of Christmas' ago when they were visiting Nate and Shelly. It reminds me of the one we had at our house growing up.


Christmas has come and gone. How fast these days seem to pass us. Yesterday we took all the Christmas decorations down and I put out Valentines a bit early. I thought I would share some of the holiday touches that filled our house last year. (Bear with me as I learn how to post pictures- I don't quite have the hang of this formatting style yet.)




1 comments:

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

sara - i was just checking my family stats and saw that i had hits of your blog! so i went to it! i am so excited that you have a blog! so want to hear something really funny. well wether you do or not here it comes. i know your sister emily! want to find out how, email me and i will explain. i love that you love art and literature, me too! we have tons in common! we need to hang out! i am adding your blog to mine, thanks for doing it, its good to have a few more friends in the blogging world! saylor is great!