Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Birthday in Idaho. Lunch at Jakers with some of the sisters and mom-
three words....french onion soup. I'm probably one of the most non-photogenic people
you'll ever meet. There are too many things to remember-
suck in this, push out that, pull back this. I also had a lovely dinner with my hunk at Outback. Good times.
Hopefully this new year will bring a lighter me, a better me, and a more laid back me.


Gifting highlights were- 75% off after Christmas sales at Target, really tight jeans that cost more than my first newborn child, shiny red shoes, and new dishes.
I know they're a little trendy, but I decided to take a leap and branch out from the dollar store dishes I've been using for the last 10 years that take off the top layer of skin on my hands whenever I take them out of the microwave because of the scalding nuclear heat that seeps into the chips and cracks. Plus, they were marked down to $25 a box instead of the original $100.
Thanks to all the family that funded my birthday purchases.


I'd also like to thank my sister Sadie who chose the nail place where we had a pedicure. Oh honey I love your guts, but what were you thinking? At least we had a good laugh out of it. And although I'm still waiting to make sure my toes don't fall of from a disease, they do look quite pretty. Dateline NBC would have jumped at the chance to showcase this particular establishment. Next time blind fold me so I don't see the hairs floating in the tub of water before I set my feet in. Oh, and am I the only person that feels uncomfortable when the "foreign nail technicians" are laughing and talking in a different language?

They are so laughing at me.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the dishes! I wish I could have seen your Christmas decs in person, their darling, as always.