Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's been requested that I post more pictures of our little leprechaun, Tade. Why did I just call him a Leprechaun? Well, his fairness above all would distinguish him as my most Irish baby, (notice the lack of eyebrows and lashes) and his wave of hair is reminiscent of Conan O'Brien-

which as we all know is a giant late night leprechaun.

I love the contrast of a little chubby baby on a oversized piece of furniture....he's just hangin' out.
For those of you that don't know how we named Tade, originally I wanted to call him Milo. Everyone whined about how that name sounded like a cartoon character or dog name. So one day we were sitting at the kitchen table talking about baby names, when Chris grabbed the Scrabble bag and had everyone pick out a letter- he declared that we were going to create this babys name right there and then. We played with the pieces on the table until we found the perfect arrangement of letters and made TADE.

He is such a delightful little boy with lots of coos and bubble blowing. The slobber content has increased ten fold in the past week, and I have an idea that his more recent clingyness is due to some teeth coming in. As early as that seems, all my other kids started getting teeth at four months which is just around the corner.

It's pretty amazing that just when you think you couldn't love another child as much as you love the ones you have, along comes a sweet angel boy and your capacity to love extends further than you could have imagined. I love our chubbis wubbis "Tader Tot".

3 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

He is soooo yummy! oh my word, it doesnt get cuter than him! i cant wait to meet him. he looks so different from the other kids too.

Rachel said...

I miss hearing his little Kooooos.

Sami Volcansek said...

What is better than his rosy little cheeks?!?! Love it! He's precious!! Thanks for posting his pics :)