Thursday, February 21, 2008


We were gifted a treadmill for Christmas and I have really been trying to discipline myself to run (walk really fast) at least a couple times a week. To stay motivated I’ve been watching this killer fashion channel that we have. It gets me moving because the long spindly women strut the catwalk in fantastic clothing decked out with great hair and makeup and the song sets the designers play during the shows are amazing. Lately they’ve been replaying New York Fall Fashion Week. I scoured the internet to find out whom some of these songs were by and found a few of my favorites….the only music I couldn't figure out was from the Isaac Mizrahi show- I adored it- if you happen to know who it is, kindly pass along the info and I'll mail you a prize!
Playing on the Loudspeaker
Thats Not My Name- The Ting Tings
The Model- Kraftwerk
Fashion- David Bowie
M79- Vampire Weekend
Someone Great- LCD Soundsystem
The 15th- Fischerspooner
Chick Habit- April March
Pretty Baby- Blondie
Digital Versicolor- Glass Candy
Ice Cream- New Young Pony Club
And my personal favorite…Little Bit- Lykke Li

2 comments:

Froska said...

Oh olly, you are so great to picture to music right now! I love you, and Lilly reallllly misses her best play bud!

kate moss said...

I wish you lived closer, we are doing
yoga twice a week! I so love watching skinny girls while I work out though, it is so motivating.
I miss you, you need to come to lunch with Audry & I next time!!!