Monday, February 4, 2008

We recently had a reunion of sorts with my old junior high Farmington friends. I love these girls so much! You won't find a more amazing group of women than these ladies. There's a nurse, a returned missionary, crafters, school volunteers, scrapbookers, and even more importantly they each have such strong testimonies and are fabulous mothers. Each of us has a story and has been handed some pretty hard tests in this life- and each of us has risen above leaning on our faith to make us better- I LOVE YOU GALS!

Sara.....Lisa....Holly.....Heather.....Kate
(S.O.S.! Stake-Out! Stake Out!)
Kate was the hostess for this dinner- her house was adorable and the food was scrumptious! We definitely need to get together more often, but it's so great to know that these friendships are everlasting and always pick up where they left off.

Below is a picture from November of 2002 when we had a dinner at my old house in Lehi.
Now we all have one or two more children, one or two more wrinkles, and I can say that I have another chin and pant size...oh the joy of having babies:)
Sara....Kate....Heather....Lisa.....Holly

3 comments:

Froska said...

oh my fun! You look beautiful and you radiate in this picture! I love it.

Froska said...

I meant you look radiant, I hope thats a word if not it means you glow, not glow you just look really pretty OK I give up.

Sara said...

It's just because of the "Walmart Sweat" or "Sacrament Meeting Sweat".