Friday, February 1, 2008


Hey all you garden enthusiasts, or people who like flowers, or people who like spring, or anything in relation to these things- stop on over at "A Little Sussy" and sign up for her GARDEN SWAP. It's just what we need to pull us all out of this winter slump. Is slump a word? Anyways, it's sure to be a fun distraction and just think of the fun and inexpensive things you can send and receive. Just click on her GARDEN SWAP icon at the top of her blog
(I'd add a link to it but I'm not sure how to do it )


www.nicolehill.blogspot.com

2 comments:

marisa said...

No twins for me Sara..just really close kids, the first two are 15 months apart and then second and third are 21 months part. I updated my friends and family list and have my sister Chelsea's correct and update blog site on it, if you are curious. She has 3 little ones as well.

Devin said...

Sarah
I am still waiting for a Oliver and Tade post. Well I thought you were going to do write ups on all of your kids.