Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kary emailed me some questions and I'm usually really bad at getting back and answering these things, but cheers to the new more responsive me!!


1- What time is it- 9:56am

2- What is your full name- Sara Beth Robinson Schofield...Sumner...


3- What are you most afraid of- I'm not afraid of much, heights, and escapee zoo animals- I keep having a re-occuring nightmare that there is a gorilla loose in the neighborhood and he's trying to get into my house- I'd love to have a psychiatrist analyze that one!

4- What is the last boot-legged movie you watched- ummmmm, do I really want to answer this? Do you mean one that we copied or one that we bought already copied? We recently watched the Bourne Ultimatum that Chris "backed up". Dear Mr. FBI agent, if you're reading this, we are upstanding citizens that rarely break the law.


5- Birthplace- St. George, Utah


6- What is your favorite food- Salmon or the ultimate Sunday dinner of roast, potatoes, gravy, vegetables, rolls and chocolate cake, oh and I really like thai food and sushi, okay I guess I just like everything...except bologna.....gross.


7- What is your natural hair color- dirty blonde, that sounds way more interesting than it actually is


8- Are you a neat freak- no, I'm clean and organized but I'm not ocd and I do not keep an immaculate home- I'm a big pile person- sometimes I wish I was a neat freak, but I have too many other hang ups to add that one to the mix


9- Ever been in a car accident- unfortunately many times yes, the worst had to be that cold icy night long ago when I hit and spun a cops car on the freeway and his precious dog was inside- he was more concerned about making sure his dog was okay, than checking on me- I guess I can understand that logic considering dogs don't wear seat belts....or do they?


10- croutons or bacon bits- croutons


11- What is your favorite day of the week- Monday, a fresh start


12- Where is your favorite place to eat- The Normandy or Takashi or Blue Boar or Cafe Rio okay I better not get any more food questions because I can't stop at just one answer...



13- What is your favorite flower- ranunculas or dahlias or cherry blossoms


14- What is your favorite sport to watch- dance, yes it's a sport, and sometimes basketball

15- What is your favorite thing to drink- I'm into Vitamin Water right now, the yellow/energy kind, it's like a natural pick me up and I feel a little better about drinking it because its "enhanced water"


16- What is your favorite icecream- Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch, anything coffee flavored, I know, bad me


17- Warner Brothers or Disney- Ummmmmm not sure



18- Ever been on a ship- yes, but not a rocket


19- What do you do when you're bored- I'm never bored, there's too much to do, but in my spare time when I have any I read, craft, blog, or sleep


20- Bedtime- varies, but usually 1am-ish

21- Favorite TV shows- So you think you can dance, the office, 30 rock, house, miami ink, planet earth, anything on the food network, my new fav is the high def fashion channel and art channel... and more....



22- Park or Zoo- park

23- What is your favorite color- it changes day to day, today it is charcoal

24- How many tattoos do you have- I have a little secret crush on tattoos except for when the recipient gets old and they fade and get saggy- but I think it's a great art. I don't have any because my body is a temple:) But if I had a clone I'd cover her with tattoos.



25- How many pets do you have- none, I'm a little anti pet. We've had a couple pet rats over the years and sea monkeys, but until I'm done having babies the pet thing is on hold...I know I'm a mean mom but I only want to clean up one species poop at a time.

26- Which came first the chicken or the egg- I think a little glass of something bubbly and some Barry White came first, if you know what I mean:)


27- What do you want to do before you die- Refer to my life list below


28- Have you ever been to Hawaii- no, only vicariously through the cast of Lost


29- Have you ever been outside the U.S.- I don't think the Virgin Islands count but hopefully Scotland this year

Keith Tartan

30- Time this survey ended- 10:28am, wow that took me a long time!


I'm tagging anyone that would like to answer these questions- just leave me a comment that you did so I can come check out what you had to say- and it better be ALL OF YOU!:)

3 comments:

KateSue said...

About 10 years ago my mom gave me a pin and the card that it was on said, "You make life fun!" She told me that the only reason she bought the card because of what it said. Well, Sara my friend, YOU MAKE LIFE FUN! I think I just about peed my pants reading your answers to the questions! Either that or my water just broke! (That'd be GREAT!)

Heidi said...

I loved reading up on what you're doing, Sara. And yes, we were Academy friends. I think you had the twelve year olds, yes? I had the fourteen year olds.

Isn't it fun that we can be in touch after all these years?

blah said...

Oh that Gorilla shot makes e laugh!