Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Big Brained

Seriously, this kids big round noggin is almost impossible to get shirts over, but I just keep telling myself, there's a big brain in there... and only mothers can say that their kids have big heads... mothers, and pediatricians.  Charlie has been my tenderness through these rough days with my difficult three year old.  When Tade is yelling at me that I'm a "poop slice!" or a "pee wax!" or a "butthead!" (I pray he doesn't say that last one at church, and he created the first two himself, impressed?), then I know I can scoop up my little wibble wobble walking man and get instant love and reassurance that there is goodness in the universe... not that Tade isn't good, I love him with all my heart, but even the relatives are suggesting we start his own website called "Tade-tastrophies".
Fleeting moments, fleeting moments...
***






3 comments:

Unknown said...

PURE DELICIOUSNESS! CAN I KISS THOSE TOES! PLEASE!?

lisa said...

Your 3 yr old sounds like he should be one of mine! LOL!

Berta Webb said...

This is exactly what I needed today, including the "Pee wax" and "Poop slice". Now I'm off....