Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lazy Saturday Afternoon
It's 2pm and we're all still in our pajamas.
Addy made one of our families favorites....
G e r m a n P a n c a k e s
delicious with just syrup, or lemon juice and powdered sugar
You never know what kind of mountain ranges will appear!

German Pancakes

1 cube of marg. or butter

8 eggs, beaten

1 cup flour

1/2 tsp. salt

1/2 cup milk

Preheat oven to 450.

Melt butter in 9x12 inch pan.

Mix remaining ingredients well.

Pour in pan of hot butter.

Bake 20-25 minutes.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Mmmmm, I think I'm going to make some for dinner.

Karly said...

My absolute favorite!

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Thanks! Sunday morning breakfast - here I come!

Holly said...

yummie! I love new recipes! Thanks

Jennifer said...

Sara your blog is the ultimate of ultimates! I cant believe it! Your an inspiration! I've started a blog now. I couldn't not start one after seeing yours. :) Love the quilt blocks too. Check it out. handpickeddaisy is the name. I would be honored to have a comment from you!

SmithDish said...

Very nice, it is fun to see all the beautiful details that make up Sara. Your list of artists is definitly strong I will add a list of mine to my blog at some point. :) hopefully soon. One of my most recent interests is a local ( Erin Westenskow Berrett ) check er out! cuaround Laurie

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

those are the best. we love german pancakes and we love days in jammies. miss you guys, and love your kitchen!

hooli said...

Thanks for stopping into my blog(s).
Isn't Rachel wonderful? Our family is especially grateful for her calm spirit. She keeps the rest of us crazies from killing each other.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful sister with us!

Amanda said...

Yummy! I'm impressed she is already cooking. What a great helper!

Cheri said...

Mmmmm, that looks so yummy. I think Addy should make breakfast next time we are at Grandma's house.

Sarah Bisel said...

I love your kitchen. It looks beautiful. I am only
slightly jealous. Love your blog.