Friday, March 28, 2008

the hunk is a patient man.
this week i had.....

BOOK CLUB

read- the giver

will read- the screwtape letters

CARD GROUP

I brought 8 water bottle thingies to swap, long live the cheesecake factories cobb salad, and i love you aud!


QUILTING GROUP

two quilt squares completed, thank you Jen!


and tonight,

DINNER GROUP

picture courtesy of flickr- kimberlykv

I don't think I'll ever be allowed out of the house again.

In my defense,

three of these were actually church related events,

all groups formed by my ward,

that happen to fall on the same week.


Thank you honey for letting me spread my wings.

4 comments:

Froska said...

Oh Sara you are a busy lady. Jess would like for me to find some hobbies like you. He is amazed by your creativity! I told him I am not creative like you. I really need to spread MY wings and fly.

Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun-filled week! Of course made more enjoyable with a supportive husband waiting in the wings.

Holly said...

I am so glad to hear that there is another person out there that belongs to lots of fun groups! We need it, I truly think it is a part of life that helps keep us who we are. I love the quilt group

Amanda said...

Wow! Busy week. Love those quilt blocks. Great fabric choices...and your bibs are super cute! I'll keep them in mind for baby gifts.