Friday, March 7, 2008



Just as I realized it had been a week since I last posted- a knock knock came at my front door...and what to my wondering eyes did appear? A clever box that made my heart skip a beat! My garden swap treasures had arrived! Goofy smiles and all, I was not prepared for the wondrous trinkets my special box would hold. You would think that we were old friends by observing all the "Sara-ish" stuff she included.


Lavendar Soap....I mean....Savon Parfume de Marseille- Lavande Broyee

Lavendar Sachet....which made the whole box and all its contents smell like a fresh field of loveliness!

Sweet little notepad

Zinnia seeds....one of my favorite flowers!

Tin Planter for a Black Pine...how cool!

Sprout Salad, Alfalfa....the little growing sprouts are just the spring fix I need

Pea Seeds counted and packaged by students with special needs from a Middle School....I Luv Peas!

and a way funky picture of a red shoe wearing lass near some moss and stepping stones


THANK YOU NADIA!

You totally made my week!

And let me just say,

if only I lived nearby,

I would visit your fabulous store often!

**************************************

2 comments:

Jairus Noble said...

Okay I LOVE the Garden Swap. Do you think there's a fashion swap? Maybe someone from Prada can send me some loafers and I'll send them some snow from the base of the Tetons or better yet some Elk beef. MMMM...anyone interested?

Amanda said...

Sara...what a blast from the past. It is a small world when it comes to blogging! Your family is cute and it's fun to see what you are all up to! Thanks for stopping by...I'll check back often!