Saturday, December 31, 2011

watch out...

christmas eve got a little crazy
with the pj's up in this thang.
***
me... so excited and exhausted and nauseous after delivering turkeys in the vanderville rv with thirty other people, and excited for santa to come, and excited to get this show on the road.
charlie... not quite sure why his mom is bouncing off the walls.
landon... mid-smile.
tade... consumed by a sucker, don't even think about asking him to put it down.
oliver... sullen and looking like he's thoughtfully plotting a rebellion.
addy... super excited about her high-water cupcake pj pants.
chris... trying to act cool with his hand in his pocket like he didn't just set up the camera and run back over before it took the picture.
***

1 comments:

Caytie said...

Your family is so beautiful! Addy is a woman! Gosh Golly . . . I feel like I don't even know you people anymore! I miss all those charming smiling faces. I don't know if anyone told y'all that John and I are moving to Idaho (Nampa) in May and we are expecting an addition to our family in August! Even though we won't be that close to you (closer than TX), hopefully we will see you soon!