Tuesday, February 9, 2010

bunkie baby

when nana was up for the weekend she came bearing a gift from her sweet neighbor and the creator of BUNKIE BABY. this thing is rad! the possibilities are endless in ways to wrap up your baby. the fleece is super soft and warm (perfectly suited for these frigid idaho winters) and little charlie can just hang out in it while he wears a onesie. my sister who swaddles her hazelnut needs one of these... maybe in some lightweight cotton or jersey material since her climate in vegas is a little toastier. check 'em out-
***



THANK YOU FOR OUR BUNKIE BABY!!
love his little foot poking out:)

3 comments:

Liza said...

Sign me up!!! Forget about getting one for Hazel, I want one! And he looks scrum-diddly-umptious in that thing. Posts to come!

Nancy said...

Good thing you don't live closer. I might have stolen little Charlie. He is too cute.

Jill said...

I love that in the first picture he looks like a baby who's doin' the jive. Another dancer maybe?

He is SO STINKIN CUTE. I need to come and hold him and practice my cuddling skillz.